CSES:How to contribute
Before any wiki related contributions can be made, you must Log in. Once logged in, you can contribute by:
- Learning the Easy Wiki Markup Language and start participating for example: if you come upon a broken hyperlink - fix it.
- Commenting constructively on the talk pages of the wiki (especially articles and project pages).
- Helping to build a Glossary.
- Creating pages that are red links (don't exist yet) by checking Special:WantedPages.
- Researching a topic and reporting on it. A list of topics to choose from can be found at Research Project Ideas if you aren't sure where to start.
- Generating resources for practitioners to inform and educate caregivers such as: