Specific contributions to the field of BCST
- Babies are super-sentient
- Pre and peri natal perspective
Dr. Ray Castellino DC (retired), R.P.P., R.P.E. RCST® is the director of Castellino Prenatal and Birth Trainings; Co-founder and Clinic Director of BEBA (Building and Enhancing Bonding and Attachment) a non-profit research clinic for babies, children and families. He is an internationally known trainer, clinical researcher and author in the field of prenatal and birth therapy for families with infants and children, and for adults. See his websites for Castellino Training and BEBA. He is adjunct faculty at the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. He is a frequent presenter for the Association of Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health international congresses, the Craniosacral Association of North America and the California Association of Midwives. He has designed and teaches a two-year training program for health care professionals that he began in 1995. The Castellino Training is now in it's 9th cycle. In addition, he is a photographer who specializes in birth, infant and family photography. Ray is married and the father of two. His son is in his mid 30s and his daughter in her mid 20s.
- Castellino R (2000) The Stress Matrix: Implications for Prenatal and Birth Therapy. Journal of Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology & Health: Vol. 15, No. 1 pp. 31–62
- Castellino R (?) The Polarity Therapy Paradigm Regarding Pre-Conception, Prenatal and Birth Imprinting
Upcoming: On March 13th, at 7:30 AM (Pacific) / 10:30 AM (Eastern), Ray Castellino gave a teleseminar hosted by Consciously Parenting. This was an opportunity to hear information to help parents on their parenting journey. In this seminar Ray helped explain infant sleep issues and found ways to resolve them.
- Interviewed on Living in Tune: Turn Your Problems into Joy w/ host(s) Chloe Wordsworth Wednesday, September 24, 2008 
- Castellino Training
- BEBA Building and Enhancing Bonding and Attachment - A Center for Family Healing